top of page
($200 single supplement)
• 4 breakfasts
• 1 lunches
• 1 dinner (glass of wine with lunch and dinner)
• Transfers between the hotel and Marseilles airport, if departing within a timeframe set up by Two Dog Travel
• All accommodations from start to end of tour
• All included group activities, wine tastings, entry fees as per itinerary
• A full-time Two Dog Travel tour director with you and available 24/7
• A local professional bi-lingual guide for most activities
• All local guide, driver and restaurant tips are included per itinerary
What's not included
• Airfare, airport taxes and other transportation to and from the pickup location
• Personal charges such as laundry, telephone calls, rooms service, mini-bar, souvenirs
• Private excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
• Gratuities for chambermaids or personal porters
• Gratuities for your Tour Dog Travel tour director (at your discretion)
Day 1 - After breakfast we will head south to the sea. On our way to Cassis we will stop at a couple of beautiful wineries where we will learn about the famous wines of southern Provence. We will begin in Bandol, one of the oldest wine regions in Provence, where we will taste the wines of the region and enjoy a leisurely lunch. Next we head toward Cassis stopping along the way at another winery that overlooks the sea. Here we will learn of the Cassis wines and have the opportunity to taste a few more varietals. After our tasting, we will check into our hotel which is home for the next three nights. The rest of the day is free to enjoy your private terrace with a view over the sea, lounge on a beach or wander into town and find a seaside restaurant for dinner.
Day 2 - Today is the day to get moving. After breakfast, we will join our private guide as we head out for a hike along the famous Calanques of the area. We’ll marvel at the beautiful views from the high cliffs and hike down to dip our toes in the sea. After our hike we will have time to relax and enjoy the town* before we meet back up for dinner at a restaurant overlooking the water.
Day 3 - Today we get a different perspective of the calanques as we see the views from the water. We will spend the first half of the day kayaking along the beautiful cliffs. After kayaking you will have the rest of the day free to spend as you choose. Your Two Dog Travel tour director will be availble to make suggestions and set up additional options for you.*
*Optional: For those interested in scuba diving, Two Dog Travel can schedule a diving trip during free time. Other options are additional wine tours, going into Marseilles, StandUp Paddleboarding and touring the calanques by boat.
Day 4 - Sadly, today we must leave beautiful Southern France. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Marseilles airport to catch your flight home.
Note: The itinerary is descriptive, not definitive and is subject to change. In particular our actual itinerary will depend on the ferry and flight schedules, which vary from year to year. There also may be modifications due to weather and availability of local activities and guides.
bottom of page