top of page
based on double occupancy
($200 single supplement)
• all breakfasts
• 1 lunches
• 1 dinner (glass of wine with lunch and dinner)
• Transfers from Lisbon hotel to Algarve and Algarve to Lisbon Airport, if departing within a timeframe set up by Two Dog Travel
• All accommodations from start to end of tour
• All included group activities as per itinerary
• A full-time Two Dog Travel tour director with you and available 24/7
• All local guide, driver and guide tips are included per itinerary
What's not included
• Airfare, airport taxes and other transportation to and from the pickup location
• Personal charges such as laundry, telephone calls, rooms service, mini-bar, souvenirs, spa services
• Private excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
• Gratuities for chambermaids or personal porters
• Gratuities for your Tour Dog Travel tour director (at your discretion)
Day 1 - Overnight in the Algarve - B, D
After checking out of our Lisbon hotel. we’ll be transferred to the beautiful Algarve coast. Upon arrival at our hotel overlooking the sea, you’ll have the afternoon free to explore our beautiful accommodations and its surroundings. Perhaps you’ll relax by the pool, enjoy some time on your terrace soaking up the view or take the short walk to the town with a beautiful beach and enjoy lunch by the water. Our hotel sits in a prime location along the sea cliff where there are paths to walk for miles along the cliffs, giving you incredible views along the way. After a relaxing afternooon, we’ll meet for dinner with a view. It’s sure to be the perfect ending to our first day in the Algarve.
Day 2 - Overnight in the Algarve - B
Today is your day to relax and do as you please. So everyone can enjoy the day as they choose, nothing is scheduled as a group. Two Dog Travel is happy to arrange activities at an additional cost. Perhaps you prefer to enjoy a spa treatment right at the hotel or go kayaking along the coast and into the sea cliffs. Or, take that walk along the cliff and relax by the pool or the beach. Let us know what interests you and we will be sure to make it happen.
Day 3 - Overnight in the Algarve - B, L
After breakfast it’s time to head out on the water. We’ll transfer to the port where we’ll be met by our private boat. We’ll view the amazing Algarve coastline from a different perspective as we cruise along the cliffs and caves. We’ll stop for swimming and snorkeling before enjoying a BBQ lunch on a beach. After our relaxing day on the water we’ll transfer back to the villa where the rest of the evening will be free to spend as you choose.
Day 4 - B
Sadly it’s time to leave our private paradise and head back to Lisbon. After breakfast, we will transfer as a group to the Lisbon airport in time for your departing flight back home.
The tour ends at the Lisbon airport. Please don't schedule your departure flight before 11 am.
Note: The itinerary is descriptive, not definitive and is subject to change. In particular our actual itinerary will depend on the ferry and flight schedules, which vary from year to year. There also may be modifications due to weather and availability of local activities and guides.
bottom of page